Affiliate links are used on this blog. Read my full disclosure here.
If you have joint pain, this easy DIY joint pain relief roller is a great thing to keep in your purse. It is made with a blend of essential oils. You probably already have some of them at home! Make sure to check out my other essential oil recipes too!
Joint Pain Relief Roller Supplies:
• 1/2 tablespoon of witch hazel
• 1/2 tablespoon of a fractionated coconut oil as a carrier oil
• 10 drops of copaiba essential oil
• 10 drops of wintergreen essential oil
• 10 drops of myrrh essential oil
• 10 drops of lemongrass essential oil
• 10 drops of ginger essential oil
• Roller ball container (I get mine on Amazon)
Joint Pain Relief Roller Directions:
First, in a small mixing bowl, add the witch hazel and carrier oil.
Next, add your five essential oils to the bowl.
Then, mix all of the ingredients together in the bowl.
For the last step, use the dropper to add mixture to roller bottle. Top the bottle with ball and lid. This recipe will make one roller bottle. Roll topically on joints as needed to relieve soreness or pain.